Hi Friends! Today I will show you how to make a lovely thank you card using the new Year of the Ram stamps from Art Neko. I will share a few techniques including watercoloring, embossing and tips on using new unmounted stamps. So, grab a cuppa and spend 15 minutes in the craft room with me while we make a card!
All you have to do for a chance to win the stamps I used is leave a comment on this blog post. This giveaway is open to everyone in the world!
- Ram and Heartfelt Thanks stamp from Art Neko
- Embossing folder
- Patterned paper (So Sophie/My Minds Eye)
- Die (Darice)
- Cardstock (110# Recollections from Micheals)
- Floral gems
- Watercolors and brush
- Hot pressed Watercolor Paper (Fabriano Studio #90)
- Waterproof black ink (Ranger Archival)
- Alcohol Markers
Follow along with the video for full instructions! Many of you have told me that you prefer the casual “craft with me” videos to the short edited ones so I hope you found this one fun and I hope it was not long and boring to everyone else. 🙂 Good luck in the drawing and til next time happy crafting!