Hi Friends! Today I am going to share my best recipe…OK everyone stop laughing, I can totally HEAR you through the computer! I’m going to share my no-bake chocolate covered pretzel treats and how to package them using supplies from Papermart!
This is a Valentine themed treats but you can make these with red and green chocolate for Christmastime too. It’s fun, stress free and you can’t mess it up! Watch the video to see how easy it is! This is perfect for classroom Valentines too!
Pyrex measuring cup
1. Cover table with wax paper.
2. Place chocolate in Pyrex cup and microwave for 1 minute at half power. Repeat in 30 second intervals until melted, stirring after each interval.
3. Spread pretzels on waxed paper and drizzle with chocolate. Add candies or sprinkles if desired.
4. Let cool and place pretzels in bags.
(for decorating the bags)
1. Fold a 6″x6″ piece of paper in half and trim the bottom with fancy scissors. Place this over the closed end of the goodie bag and staple each side.
2. Wrap with bakers twine and add a stamped tag and die cuts to decorate.
I hope you give this a try! The best part is that they are really tasty and healthier than other sweets! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!