Hi Friends! I recently mentioned that I was going to do a craft/art room organization series with you in lieu of a craft room tour this year. I will have all of these videos (along with other storage videos and craft room tours) on this YouTube playlist. I decided to kick of the series with how I store my beads and jewelry making supplies. I might have a lot more, or a lot less than you have but I think this video will give you many options on how to store your stash:
Here is a list of some of the items I showed you:
- The red and clear cubes are by Ultamate Stacker
- The test tubes and holder are from Shot Wizard but I got the other ones in the basket from Sam’s Club, they often have them around valentines day for party favors, just empty the gumballs and use the containers for beads!
- The yellow box is from Harbor Freight.
- The clear tackle box I use for wire is by Martha Stewart but Plano make a similar one.
- The tic-tack boxes came filled with low quality beads from Joanns for about $6 but I have seen the boxes empty on Oriental Trading and Wal Mart for $4 empty.
- The white cardboard box that I have my findings in is by Making Memories but they are out of business, maybe you could use a jewelry box or chocolate box as a similar solution.
- The clear containers stacked up with paper beads and other odds and ends in are from the Dollar Tree, they are really durable and have useful sized compartments. They seem to always have them in stock too.
I have had many of the things I use for storage for years but if you are creative I’m sure you can find similar storage items around your home or you will hopefully have a good idea what you may want to purchase to make your storage dreams come true LOL!😀 I know I don’t have the most elegant craft room (it’s a corner of my basement for goodness sake!) but I enjoy it so much because it is cheerful and organized. I hope to help you make a fun place to create too. Let me know if you have and questions and stay tuned for more craft storage and organization videos all month long! Oh, and for those of you wondering how I made out at jury duty I was only picked for 1 case and it should only take a few days in February. Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!