Hi Friends! I love the color combo turquoise and crimson. There is something about the crisp contrast and cool undertones that make me think of winter. I used single faced satin ribbon in red and turquoise from Offray.com, white cardstock and stamps to create the chic season’s greeting card:
I like to have large spools of ribbon on hand for holiday crafting. Now is the time to stock up at Offray.com because you can use this coupon code FRUGAL15 to save 15% on your first order through 12/31/14!
Here is how to make this card:
You will need:
- 1 1/2″ Navajo Turquoise Single Faced Satin
- 3″ Red Single Faced Satin
- One sheet of 8 1/2″x11″ white cardstock
- Dye ink in red and turquoise
- Damask (or your choice of design) embossing folder
- Adhesive: foam squares and double-sided tape
- Cut a sheet of 8 1/2″x11″ cardstock in half the long way (you will have two 11″x4 1/4″ pieces.) Fold one piece in half to make a top fold card. Trim the other panel to 5 1/4″ x 4″. Reserve the rest of the sheet for stamping.
- Use an embossing folder to emboss the 5 1/4″x4″ panel. Accent the edges of the panel with an ink pad.
- Stamp Snowflake, label and sentiment and cut them out neatly.
- Wrap the 3″ red ribbon around the embossed panel and adhere to the back with tape. Tie a turquoise bow around the panel over the red ribbon then adhere the panel to the card base with foam squares.
- Layer the stamped & cut out images on the card as shown with foam tape for dimension.
I hope you enjoyed this chic seasons greeting card. Thanks to Offray for sponsoring this post. Don’t forget to use my coupon code FRUGAL15 if you go shopping at Offray.com. Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!
*Details: Use FRUGAL15 during checkout on Offray.com to receive 15% off one order. Offer expires 11:59 PM eastern time on Wednesday, December 31, 2014. Discount excludes applicable tax and shipping costs. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Subject to change or cancellation without notice. Other restrictions may apply.