Hi Friends! I feel like i have not made a card in a while and I know many of my blog readers are cardmakers so today I am going to show you how to make this one:
- Colored Pencils (I used Prismacolor)
- Black and White cardstock
- Pattern Paper (I used American Crafts)
- Envelope Punch Board
- Dies (Spellbinders)
- Adhesive (foam squares, hot glue)
- Embossing Folder
- Black Waterproof ink pad (I used Ranger Archival)
- Large Flower Rubber Stamp (I use the large poppy from Stampendous!)
The above links will take you to Oriental Trading Company who generously donate craft materials to make these tutorials possible. If you shop there make sure you thank them for their support of The Frugal Crafter and tell them Lindsay sent you! Watch the video to see how this card is made and the image is colored!
The bow maker that I used in today’s video can be purchased from my shop. My husband just made a new batch of Bow Making Jigs and they are ready to ship! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!
Filed under: Stamping Tagged: | colored pencil tutorial, colored pencils, coloring tutorial, embossing folder, happy birthday card, how to make a birthday card, prism color, prismacolor, stampendous poppy stamp