Wrapping paper comes in so many beautiful and trendy designs. There is more you can do with the inexpensive rolls beside wrap presents:
I got this beautiful wrapping paper from Papermart, they carry a large selection of wrapping paper and they also have it in consumer friendly 15 feel long rolls. With the kids going back to school next week I thought I’d share how to cover a textbook, hey, it beats a brown paper bag! You can also use your leftover scraps of paper to line envelopes and I’ll show you how to do that too!
Other Wrapping Paper ideas!
- Cover storage boxes for a uniform look
- Cover a table at a party,
- Line the back of book shelves for a fast update.
- Put it in a large frame under glass for a DIY dry erase board.
- Mat your children’s art with it.
- Decoupage wooden furniture with it! Paint the furniture white and adhere the paper with Mod-Podge then seal with another coat of Mod-Podge.
- Make bookmarks and other paper crafts.
- Paper party hats!
- Iron it to freezer paper and make sturdy gift bags.
- Make a card to match a present you wrapped in the same paper.
- Cover a door at a party or for Christmas or other holiday.
I bet you can think of more ideas too! If you come up with some please share by leaving a comment below! thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!