Admit it, you have a drawer (or 2…or 5!) filled with supplies that you loves so much that you couldn’t bear to use them, maybe you were saving them for that “special” page and a couple of years later your treasures are outdated! Don’t throw them away, mix them up with some new product and use them, after all you loved them when you bought them, they don’t spoil. Can you find the moldy oldies in this page? They are over 5 years old!
I’m sure anyone who has been scrapping for a few years recognizes the typewriter stickers from EK success, I loved everything that Rebecca Sower designed and I horded these stickers like crazy. And how about the antiquated journaling block, it was a free gift for attending a Creative Memories party 5 years ago! Speaking of CM I know a lot of you have the circle and oval cutters, I made the clips on this page with them, simply place an oval cutter on a piece of pattern paper and cut 3/4 of the way around with the green blade then replace the green with the red blade and cut all of the way around. I found a bag of those I made may years ago hanging out with those stickers! Oh yes, the pattern paper scraps behind the photos are oldies too (about 4 years) the only new stuff was the background paper (DCWV new boy stack) and the cricut cartridge (opposites Attract) that I cut my free vinyl from a sign shop with. Don’t be afraid to use old product!!!
…And now for something completely different…
Dawn sent me this lovely award. Thanks hun!
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows.
A) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link…
B) I must list 10 honest things about myself.
1) I am a huge Sci Fi fan, my favorites are Battle star Galectia, Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the X-files and I can’t wait to see the new Star Trek Movie!
2) I don’t like to travel (although I wish I did)
3) I create something everyday;)
4) I once considered clowning as a profession (and I have the unicycle and juggling paraphernalia to prove it)
5) I love being lazy and hanging out in the backyard with my kids.
6) I have never been camping
7) I almost always have shoes on
8) I’ve been a vegan (strict vegetarian) for 15 years
9) doing housework makes me angry
10) I swear when I drive and clean but I try not to if the kids are with me;)
C) I must put a copy of the The Honest Scrap logo on my blog.
D) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links.There are so many wonderful blogs out there… Here are at least 7…I’ll try to pick some newer blogs this time:
Check out their awesome blogs! Thanks for stopping by and until tomorrow happy crafting!